KCS Fire Rated walls (FR walls) are sandwich walls with steel surface and dense rockwool core inside. The sizes of FR walls are flexible in height and width. The thickness is dependent on FR requirement. KCS FR walls are certified from 30 up to 120 minutes. Openings in FR walls for transfer of ducts and pipes will be finished with special FR covers and FR mastic materials.
KCS will guarantee that any FR wall requirement will be done in accordance with local regulations and certified in compliance with local standards.
As an often used alternative for a fire rated wall the full gypsum wall can be supplied in all sizes and thicknesses. This gypsum FR-wall is mostly combined with the 15mm thick Flex cover wall creating a cGMP finish and complete uniformity in outlook when combined with other KCS wall systems
- Steel surface sandwich wall with rockwool
- Wall thickness flexible to specific FR requirement
- Surface completely smooth and flush
- Openings for ducts and pipes finished at Fr certified paste
- Alternative: Cover walls in double/triple gypsum board.
- Perfect integrated other KCS wall systems
KEY TECHNICAL DATA
|Surface:||High resistant coated steel|
Various surface options available
|Size:||Any size available|
|Thickness:||50mm up to 150mm|
Depending of FR-requirement
|Core material FR-Sandwich wall||Rockwool|
|Core material FR Gypsum wall with Flex cover wall (Aternative)||Rockwool and gypsum|
- Various surfaces available (various colors/stainless steel/VHP resistant)
- Fire rated finish for openings
- Possible to combine with Fire rated windows/doors/Pass trough boxes
- Round coving in corners