The improved Tulip walkable ceiling is a flexible cleanroom ceiling system suitable for any classifications.
The hidden grid system and large module size minimize silicone lines and secure a fully air tight long life ceiling solution.
Improved inner profiles and connections create an excellent smooth surface and long life performance.
The Tulip Ceiling minimizes Gridlines above the ceiling to increase accessibility on top of ceiling.
- Sandwich panel with integrated hanging profiles
- Surface completely smooth and flush
- Light fixtures flush integrated in the ceiling
- Ceiling openings at any location, prefab in KCS factory
KEY TECHNICAL DATA
|Surface:||High resistant coated steel|
Various surface options available
|Panel core:||Aluminum Honey comb|
|Panel size:||Module: 1200x2400x60mm (WxHxT)|
Any size available
|Load capacity:||130 kg/m² (approx. 260kg per panel)|
Possible to increase load capacity
|Pressure difference:||Minimum 150 PA |
Possible to increase pressure resistance
|Fire resistance||Only non-combustible materials|
- Other steel surfaces (stainless steel/VHP resistant) available
- Reinforcement to increase load capacity
- Pressed in opening for complete flush integration of lights and inletboxes
- Service hatch with rubber seal flus built in
- Sprinkler head fixing with cover in matching color
- Bioled PRO lighting fixtures (LED) flush built in
- Special cleanroom adoption of ceiling height differences