FLEX system can also be supplied in single wall version mostly used as cover walls. Also for the Single wall version the high flexibility to all sizes are applicable.
KCS FLEX wall system is a double wall system with two individually mounted wall panels at each side in a steel frame structure. This frame structure is a unique clip in KCS concept where the panels are easily clipped in keeping a complete flush wall surface with minimum silicone lines. Frame structure is connected on adjustable floor tracks to absorb floor height differences.
FLEX wall system is extremely flexible in sizes for height, width and depth. Furthermore it is fully airtight by its clamping structure with all around in gasket. The silicone finish gives double airtight security.
The double wall structure of the FLEX system allows to integrate all types of media inside the walls, like pipes, tubes, screens, ducts ao.
FLEX system can also be supplied in single wall version mostly used as cover walls. Also for the Single wall version the high flexibility to all sizes is applicable.
- Flexible wall system suitable for any grade and complexity
- Double, single and cover walls
- Surface completely smooth and flush
- Easy to install and replace any panel
- Hollow core for easy integration of electrics or piping
- Easy to combine with integrated Low level extract or other wall systems
KEY TECHNICAL DATA
|Surface:||High resistant coated steel|
Various surface options available
|Width:||Module size 1200mm|
Any size available
|Height:||Up to 4 meter per panel |
Up to 15 meters per wall
|Thickness double wall:||module size 100 and 60mm|
Any size available
|Thickness single wall||55mm Single sided |
15mm Cover wall
- Various surfaces available (various colors/stainless steel/VHP resistant)
- Integrated acoustic panels to increase sound absorptions
- Integrated Low level extraction
- Air tight service panels
- Round coving in corners